Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time Waits For No One

It's been awhile since my last blog entry. I will try to do better (smile) Since my last post I have had a birthday, my 44th. Wow. Of course birthdays make you reflect on what you've done or didn't do. I realize I definitely need to better manage my time so I can continue to pursue my hobbies (scrapbooking, writing). Of course, as I get older so do my kids. My oldest son has left the nest. We are so proud of him but it's definitely an adjustment for me. I had an emotional moment last week, but I'm doing better now. I cannot believe how fast time flies. My husband and I still need to wait for the other 2 to leave before we can travel the world. We raised him, we're always here for him, he has a good head on his shoulders and we pray for him daily so we know he'll be fine...sigh. Boy did time snuck up on me quickly.

1 comment: