Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Creative Slump

This has truly been a month where life is interrupting my scrapbooking. I am in a creative slump. I haven't done a layout since last month..wahh! I need to get it together. My real job (the one that pays the bills) is completely non-creative, so scrapbooking allows me to go all out and create my own masterpieces. Writing is also something I love to do but need to find the time!! I am committing at this moment to updating my blog weekly. How else do you perfect a craft other that immersing yourself in it? I just got 2 kits I can't wait to play with! Echo Park's Note to Self and Simple Stories Awesome. Let's see what I'm inspired to create!


3 comments:

  1. As your friend, I am going to hold you accountable to blogging regularly. It is hard to do. Welcome back, my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. you definitely inspire me to keep at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been in a creative slump since I moved. Last night I finally create a page & I feel soo much better! Can't wait to scrap with ya soon!
    Stop by my blog (that has been neglected for over a month due to the move) http://thescorpiancrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete