Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Colorful Birthday

 I just celebrated my 45th birthday. I can't believe it! I feel pretty good for my age. Am I where I want to  be with my goals and dreams? No. Am I blessed to be alive and healthy with a life filled with family and friends that love and support me? Absolutely! I started my birthday off with an all day Color Me Crop, an awesome birthday gift from my bff Jenni. I learned some new techniques with coloring with Prisma pencils and I love it! Thanks Sandy for the class. I love going to crops because I am surrounded by a group of amazing, talented women who inspire me to expand my creativity. I loved coloring as a kid and still do. It's so relaxing. We had some cool digi stamps to play with.



This cutie was our project in Sandy's class.




This one is my practice girl, not bad, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment