Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Shower Time

I hosted my sister Tracey's baby shower on Sunday. After 2 boys (age 5 and 3) she's having a girl!  It was a Ladies Only afternoon - great food, great conversation, a great time. My mom took care of the food and I handled decorations and favors. I found 2 great projects on Pinterest. The popcorn favor boxes and the onesie message board were a big hit. I used NewArrival Cricut cartridge for the cutouts.  I just wish my spray paint job on the frame for the board would have come out better, but overall I was pleased with it. 






Tracey has a great circle of friends and family. Everyone was so generous. She got the cutest clothes and gifts! I love baby showers. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
The guest of honor, my sister Tracey







No comments:

Post a Comment